What is the best way for students to request transcripts and duplicate diplomas?

On the updated GED.com website we have a webpage dedicated to “Grads and Transcripts” with information related to transcript requests. Students that earned their credential in 2014 or later can log into their GED.com accounts and request their transcript.

Students that earned their GED credential before 2014 will need to select the country and state they resided in when they earned their credential and the site will connect them to the appropriate credentialing service.

Some states/jurisdictions only allow graduates to order a transcript; others may offer diplomas and certificates too.